ahh why did my title turn chinese???
HAHA
Oh well **
it is ment to say:
* OMG first post!!!!!!!!!
For some reason I am using asterix a lot :)
Ok, as this is the first post 4 this blog, I guess i need 2 do some explaining :)
but first *** hi to everyone who might know me, i am SAM** ((or pawpoint))
Anyway :)
This is just a random awesome blog that have random awesome things on it.
(hopefully)
SO....
As chirstmas is nearing, I guess I need to add something
OMG wait 4 the next post.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
- PS. I may refer to the christmas season with words like "sunny" "hot" "summer" "beach" and that is because I am not like u poor people in the northern hemisphere!
HA!
I live on the southern end of the world!
So while on xmas day when u r freezing to death roasting chestnuts on an open fire, drinking hot chocolate, turning up the radiator and wathching old episodes of doctor who, I will be slapping on sun cream, lying on the beach, swimming, and watching old episodes of shortland street.
PEACE OUT
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS
FOR NOW
Saturday, November 29, 2008
*ओम्ग फर्स्ट पोस्ट!!
Posted by pawpoint at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment